The Centre for Small Business Financing has been focused on providing the highest level of call centre services for over twenty years.
Starting as a small company with 2 agents, focusing exclusively on providing assistance to small business owners and entrepreneurs, we've since grown to over 50 agents who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, and business funding solutions. If you are looking to establish a career, we are always willing to consider applications from enthusiastic and determined candidates, who are committed to personal growth and development and can represent our business with uncompromising quality and service.
- Result-driven, people-oriented call centre environment that values diversity
- Hands-on, approachable management and support network
- Immediate work
- Flexible working hours
- Paid introductory first class product/sales training
- Ample growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, base plus commission
- Sales and/or call centre experience with a desire to succeed
- Warm, welcoming and persuasive telephone manner and the
ability to empathize and listed actively
- Confidence and articulate oral and written communication skills
(English and/or French)
- Determination to achieve results through quality customer contacts
- Extreme flexibility and willingness to grow with the position
- Computer and keyboarding skills
We hope you're eager to apply, so let's get your application process started right now. Fill out the contact form below and submit your cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Centre for Small Business Financing. Whether we meet you or not, we want to wish you all the best with your job search.
Health and wellness business gets $15,000 government loan
Thursday, Apr 20, 2017
Canadian bakery gets bank loan, thanks to government support
Saturday, Apr 8, 2017
Event production company gets $5,400 to hire additional help
Sunday, Mar 26, 2017
The Centre for Small Business Financing is a private research and publishing organization established in 1992 and is not affiliated with any government agency. We believe it is a tax-payer's right to have simple easy to understand access to government funding programs. Our website was launched in the spring of 2001 and is updated weekly to ensure its a useful and up-to-date tool for all.